Our mission is to give back to the communities we serve by supporting organizations that seek to improve the quality of life, education, and environment of their citizens. ilani also proudly sponsors events that support local charities and enhance local communities. Through charitable giving, we aim to strengthen our communities now and into the future.
ilani receives hundreds of requests for donations annually. In order to ensure donations are consistent with our mission and that all requests are given a fair review, ilani will consider requests for charitable donations from organizations that qualify for funding or in-kind services. Priority will be given to 501(C)(3) organizations, local governments, and events that closely align with our mission statement.
Requests for a donation of cash or in-kind services should be submitted through our website below. Please submit requests at a minimum of sixty (60) days prior to the event/due date to allow ample time for the committee to meet and discuss.
Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Thank you for your interest in receiving support from ilani.
- For application and eligibility questions, please contact our ilani Donations Team at Donations@ilaniresort.com
- For issues when using the Submittable platform, please contact Submittable Technical Support
- Please remember that the application will auto-save, and you may leave your application and work on it again at a later time. With that, you are able to invite collaborators to assist you with the application.